My name is Asrul bin Adam. I`m Diploma and Bachelor Degree holders from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) is located at Skudai Johor. Major in Electrical Engineering (Mechatronic). Currently, I am Master Student in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) under Department of Mechatronic and Robotic (MeR) and Centre of Artificial Intelligent and Robotic (CAIRO).
2006-DDB-UTM Sumo Robot Contest, UTM City Campus Kuala Lumpur
2007 – ROBOCON (Robot Contest) Team Member at Local (UKM, bangi)
and International Competition at Hanoi, Vietnam
2007- ROBOFEST (Malaysia Robot Festival) Team Member (PWTC Kuala Lumpur)
2008-Industrial Trainee (Department of Equipment and Maintenance, Qimonda Malaysia)
2008-System Developer (Particle Swarm Optimization to Robotic Drill Route Optimization)
2009-System Developer (A Particle Swarm Optimization for VLSI Routing)
2009-System Developer (Classifier for Large and Imbalanced Data Set)
2009-Master Student as Research Student (UTM-INTEL Research Collaboration)
1) Exibitor: Microelectronic and Computer Engineering Exhibition (MiCe 2009), “Application of Particle Swarm Optimization to Robotic Drill Route Optimization”, Faculty of Electrical Engineering UTM.
2) Participant & Exibitor: National Research and Inovation Competition (NRIC 2009), “Dr. PSO: A Software for Robotic Drill Route Optimization”, USM Penang.
3) Tutorial by Prof. Vladimir Pavlovic, Rutgers University, NJ (Bayesian Networks)-August 2009
4) Exibitor: PECIPTA Malaysia 2009 (KL Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur)-October 2009
5) Tutorial Participant: International Conference on Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition, SoCPar ’09 (Malacca, Malaysia)-November 2009
6) Tutorial by Prof. Junzo Watada, Japan (Introduction of Rough Set Theory), Center of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIRO), International Campus Kuala Lumpur, UTM-8-10 February 2010
7) 1’st Evaluation Seminar for Master Degree, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UTM Johor, March 2010
8) Seminar on the Fundamental and Applications of Artificial & Computational Intelligence (FAAC 2010), FKE UTM, April 2010
Asrul Adam (A. Asrul)
Master Student, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Robotics Lab Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Skudai, Johor
Center of Artificial Intelligent and Robotic (CAIRO)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Journey Begins: Qingdao, China
- My Academic Blog
- Journey to China: A Preparation
- Bernilaikah sekeping gambar dan tulisan????
- itune-Podcasts: learn everywhere
- My Pre-Presentation for 1st evaluation Master Degree
- Journey To Space, A Memoir of Malaysia’s First Angkasawan
- Imbalanced Data Set
- Computational Intelligent (CI)
- AKAL DAN OTAK DI DALAM QURAN
- Ancaman Barat Terhadap Sosial Remaja Islam