My Pre-Presentation for 1st evaluation Master Degree
I learnt a lot from 30 minute pre-presentation. Actually, it is within 20 minute but I spent more 10 minute to finish. I have difficulty to explain technical terms in front of people who not familiar in my research area. But hopefully they understand what I was going to explain and got a little bit idea about my research. I think this scenario is normal because during my first time attend a presentation about this problem at Intel Penang, I got a headache to understand what going on. I need to catch up the knowledge in short time and make sure my understanding is same as people who doing this research earlier than me. Finally I realized that the difficulty is not more on understanding the problem but how to explain clearly to audience without misunderstanding.
No comments yet.
- Journey Begins: Qingdao, China
- My Academic Blog
- Journey to China: A Preparation
- Bernilaikah sekeping gambar dan tulisan????
- itune-Podcasts: learn everywhere
- My Pre-Presentation for 1st evaluation Master Degree
- Journey To Space, A Memoir of Malaysia’s First Angkasawan
- Imbalanced Data Set
- Computational Intelligent (CI)
- AKAL DAN OTAK DI DALAM QURAN
- Ancaman Barat Terhadap Sosial Remaja Islam