Computational Intelligent (CI)
Computational Intelligence (CI) as computational model and tools of intelligence capable, have a ability to design of algorithmic models to solve increasingly complex problems. It is achieved by the modeling of biological and natural intelligent, resulting in so-called “intelligent system”. In this multi-discipline fields, it is divided by four major discipline which are Granular Computing, Neuro-Computing, Evolutionary Computing and Artificial Life.
- Computational Intelligence: An Introduction by Andries Engelbrecht. Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-470-84870-7
- Computional intelligence:Principle,technique and applications by Amit konar.Springer.ISBN 3-540-20898
To the secondary student at PECIPTA 2009 (KL Convention Center) who asked me about What is a Software Engineering?, above is one of your answer. This is the fundamental and become a tools of Software Engineering to develop the system.
No comments yet.
- Journey Begins: Qingdao, China
- My Academic Blog
- Journey to China: A Preparation
- Bernilaikah sekeping gambar dan tulisan????
- itune-Podcasts: learn everywhere
- My Pre-Presentation for 1st evaluation Master Degree
- Journey To Space, A Memoir of Malaysia’s First Angkasawan
- Imbalanced Data Set
- Computational Intelligent (CI)
- AKAL DAN OTAK DI DALAM QURAN
- Ancaman Barat Terhadap Sosial Remaja Islam